Wednesday 3 June 2020

Powerful Paragraph

In the moring we usally do something to burst our writing and help us be a better writer. We have a set criteria and we are learning to use them in all our pieces of writing. The criteria is to have
Alleteration (Alleteration is when you use the same letter at the start as the previous word. EG Fenzy For Fun.)
Metaphor and Similes (Simle: To compare something to someone with the words like or as EG: He is as tall as a giraffe. Metaphor: To call someone something that is physically impossible. EG He is a tall giraffe.)
Personification (To give an object or concept a human trait)
Onomatopoeia (Examples: Bang! Whip! Snap!)
 Here is an example of one of my powerful Paragrapghs

As I was walking through what seemed like an endless forest I  heard the silent whispers of the wind. I saw the overgrowth of moss gathering on the dark oak trees. I saw grass slowly but surley patching itself up.. I heard the quiet rustle as the leaves swayed in the breeze. I heard the distant growl as the wind picked it up and carried it through the air. I felt the sensation of calmness. Freedom and solitude. There was no sunlight as the dark shade of the trees that even the suns light couldn't penetrate. It seems as if these trees have been here since the begining of time, I was amazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment