Monday 29 June 2020

End Of Term Review

As this term is coming to a end I have decided to write a blog on my feeling about this term. I have made many fond memories and have had a lot of feelings about this term. I have made a lot of cherishable friends and have had a lot of fun.

How I feel
When coming back to school I was quite nervous but as time went by I felt calm and like I've been here for the whole year with no break. But over the next couple of weeks I wasn't prepared for lockdown and when we were told that schools and other businesses were closed I kinda panicked. But over the time I settled into lockdown and I am very thankful for the experience. Giving that we had done online learning I wasn't nervous in the slightest when we were able to come back to school. Now we have done lots of good learning and I am very comfortable with were and what I am doing now.

What I am Aiming For
Next term I am aiming to work on the quantity of my work, being able to put more information into my learning. I am also working on giving more informative advice so I can help others complete their work to not only have enough but to also help improve the quality of others learning.

Those are my feelings about Term Two. I really hope by next term I can accomplish my goal.

Question: How was lockdown for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment