Friday 22 May 2020

Returing to school feelings

When I came back to school I felt many emotions some being excited, nervous and happy. But today i'm feeling like i've been at school all year.

The night before coming to school I couldn't sleep because I was really nervous and was wandering what everyone would think. But i've settled in now and im feeling good. I don't fell nervous anymore although qurantine made me spend a long time away from my friends I'm getting to learn about their qurantine and what the were up to for 2  months I have been chatting with them a lot and their qurantine was pretty intresting.

I'm feeling really good about being back at school. Now I feel like normal and qurantine was a long holiday. School is really fun and my friends have many cool storys and I really like hearing what they did for their qurantine.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Roman
    Lucy here from Pompallier, I love this blog post good job keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roman,
    Nice job i like how you expressed the emotions, you,re feeling and nice job keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roman I felt all sorts of emotions when I got back to school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roman,
    I really enjoyed reading your post about your feelings on returning back to school. You explained everything nicely and did a great job. Well done.

    ReplyDelete