Tuesday 9 June 2020

NZ In Level One

As of the 8/6/2020 NZ has official transfered to level 1. As the country is in level 1 that means that within the past couple of weeks NZ has had no new cases of COVID-19 I are certain that we can maintain hygen and be able to stay in level 1. We have had no new cases for 18 days.

What are the perks of being in level 1?
Well as we are in level 1 we still need to keep hygenic but that dosen't mean that we can't have fun.
 We no longer need to social distance, all companies and shops are open, and we can do much more than we could, and no more qurantine!!!

How Do I Feel
As we have only just entered level 1 I don't feel much different from level 2, but I'm sure that I like level 1 more than level 2, 3 and 4.

How do you feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment