Wednesday 24 June 2020

Dear Future Generation Letter

We have been very focused about the enviroment and what we can do. Recently we have moved our focus to the Great Pacific Garbage Patch and what humans are doing to cause such a mess. Last week we wrote letters with the layout of the video Dear Future Generation, Sorry. Thiis inspired us to write letters, and this is mine.

Dear Future Generations,
I think I speak for the rest of us when I say, Sorry. Sorry for the predicament that us people put you in. Sorry we used machines to tear down rainforests and the millions of animals that have died doing so. I'm sorry we did all this horrible thing that could crush you future for money. Actually I'm not sorry because I'm going to do something, I'm going to tell you that we need to make a stand. We know what we are doing is wrong and it isn't right and I'm going to try put a stop to it, for the future of mankind , and for the animals we constantly take for granted.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Georgia from paroa school
    I really like your blog post because it was full of information and detail and I also liked how you added in some links for more info.

    ReplyDelete