Tuesday 9 February 2021

Week Review

 At the start of the week I felt thrilled because it was the first day of school and I got to see all my friends and start school after six weeks of holiday. I also felt kinda sad given the fact that this is going to be the last year of going to this school.

The highlight of my week was the dress contest we did in piwakawaka because it was hilarious to see all the people in funky and silly dresses. As well as changing from a different class, It was very thrilling to change classes because I can do higher level work and expand my knowledge even more.

Something I found challenging was standing outside for and hour holding a sign tiring my arms and atleast I got help and didn't have to strain myself more than I already did.

I am really looking forward to working with new class mates and expanding my knowledge as we go along with the year.

1 comment:

  1. Ka pai Roman, I am looking forward to working with you this year!

    ReplyDelete