Thursday 18 February 2021

Week Reflection week 2

At the start of week two we got straight into learning and although we had to learn it was still fun catching up with my mates and getting my work done. We did a lot of work involving history (Treaty Of Waitangi) maths such as inquiry as maths and ECT. I also started music last week and I am trying to learn the chello.

The highlight of my week was starting music and learning the chello with my class mates and other students. It is fun because I am taking on a new challenge and it exciting.

Something I found challenging was doing the Treaty work that we had to do. It was tricky because not only did we have to answer the questions, but we also had to colour and out 10 puzzle pieces which strained my arms.

Something I am looking forward to is hanging out with my mates and getting my work done and having fun around the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment