Friday 19 February 2021

Week 3 reflection

The highlight of my week was swimming because it was a very hot and stuffy day and jumping in the pool was so refreshing and cooling. My second highlight was staying home, although I had to do work at home it was still calming and relaxing.

The thing I found most challenging was having to persevere through the sickness. I was very grateful to have healed in such a short period of time.

Something I want to work on next week is completing my work faster and more in depth work.

I showed the values of mercy when I included heaps of people to come and join me.

Something I am looking forward to is going to Auckland with my family because we are going to a golfing area and rainbows end.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roman, we hope you get better soon!
    Great goal of completing your work more indepth. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete