Friday 16 October 2020

Athletics training

 Because term four is here and athletics is coming I have been train my best and tryin to surpass my former best. With athletics I have been working hard to enter in the competition and because the competition is better than ever this year I need to try my best.

High Jump

This year I have mainly been focusing on my high jump skills. I love doing high jump, it is my favourite sport in all of athletics and is the one thing I all ways make it in for. But in year 7 all the competition is very good and I am challenging my self to become better and keep improving my progress.

Sprints

This year I have become faster and more agile and been able to keep up with some of the fastest year 7's and even beat most of them. One thing I need to improve on is my start and ending. When I start I tend to start a little late than others giving them a head start and allowing them to get the better of me.

This year I have become more confident in my abilites and I am pumped about athletics more this year than any year. I am very excited and am going to try my best this year.

1 comment: