Friday 7 August 2020

My Injury

Yesterday I was sadly injured, not just any injury like a sore arm, I was injured by falling of my bike, tearing a ligament and bending my arm bone. I did this by riding to fast and falling of which I then tried to break my fall and ended up injury my wrist and arm majorly (In medical terms this injury is called a FOOSH injury. FOOSH means Fall On Outstreched Hand)

When this injury was inflicted I was unable to sleep the night and thought that it was broken. Once I went to the doctors and got my X-Ray I was informed that I had torn a ligament and had bent the bone in my arm.

It was extremly painful for the first couple of days but as the days past I started healing and feeling better. Although feeling dreadful and sore I still managed to make it through and suffer enough to come out better. What also helped was the McDonalds afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment