Wednesday 26 August 2020

Momment In Time

(Inhale,Exhale) All zipped up, ready. Inches away feeling like I'm going to fall. Rocks crumbling, falling a seemingly endless cliff. I heard the slight echo of of rocks smashng against the ground. This is the most intense experience I've ever been in. I feel like if I fall I'll be falling down a endless abyss. "3,2,1"

Takeoff. I found myself soaring through the daylight. With the wind vigorously pulling me back. The only thing keeping me alive was aerodynamics and my speed. One slight failure and then I'm done

Zooming through all the natural features holding onto dear life. The only things I heard was the wind pushing against my ear and my pounding heart as my current fear was immeasurable.

Finally over flat ground, I pulled my parachute and felt the slight drew back. But I was happy this nightmare is over

Here is the video we wrote about

No comments:

Post a Comment