Friday 31 July 2020

Cross Country

Every single year my school train and participate in cross country. Cross country is a sport that involes lots of running and you require a lot of stamania. This year we are training to trial out to go to the cross country zones.

Every year when we compete to go to the Cross Country zones, we always compete on a farm the is owned by one of the teachers at our school. In the Farm there are lots of hills bumps and areas that use all of your stamiana. To qualify for the zones you must come top 5 out of the year level that your in. And once you are at zones you to get to semi-finals you must come top 10 in all the people that race in your year level.

Even though cross country is a very difficult sport, in the end it is very rewarding and very fun. I cannot wait till we compete and even if I don't make it I know that the people that go to the zones will enjoy their time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Roman,
    My name is Aamaria.
    Great post.
    Have you been practising? Next time maybe you could add a photo of a figure running or something.
    Good job,
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Georgia from Paroa School
    I really enjoyed reading your post because it had heaps of detail and it was just a great piece of writing.

    ReplyDelete