Wednesday 2 September 2020

Moment In Time

 The view of the mountains peak. The build up, the training, the preparation. Excited yet scared. Thinkingabout the negatives, serious damage, or iminate death but I didn't let them get to me. Ready.

And I'm off. The dust on my tail. The engine crackling. The focus and commitment put into this track. The fire sputtering and the unfamilliar surroundings revolving around me.

With the smoke eminating from my tires, the speed was immense. Drifting feeling like I'm going to fall down the bank. The fear was building up. After what felt like 10 seconds I saw that the end was near. I came to a complete stop woth the view of a beatiful sunset.

This writing was inspired by this video

How did I find this activity? 

When doing this activity I found it very fun because I could let my imagination run rampant.

What was interesting about the video? What wasn't? 

What I found intresting about the video was that he was commiting to something that would be very scary to others and the fact that he did on a mountain cliff where it would be 10x scary than any other track.

How could I improve my writing next time? 

I could improve by going more into detail or maybe making it a little bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment