Thursday 30 July 2020

Moment In Time

Mostly every week our class like to write paragraphs about a photo and we describe whats happening, or we write the perspective of a character in the photo. This week instead of writing only a paragraph we wrote an entire narritive.


Here is my story.
I was laying on the boiling hot floor as a fire had just ignited. I was on the brink of death. I heard the faint sounds of sirens, as i inhaled the ashes around me feeling like these will be my last breaths.

Suddenly I felt my weight being lifted, I heard chatter around me. I felt the breeze pushing me, and the faint siren sound got louder and louder.

I was placed on one of the firemens gloves so I would not feel the heat of the concrete. I then felt fresh water drenching my body and I breathed in in the fresh, clean supply of oxygen. Life has given me a second chance. Although feeling fearful, I also felt safe in the arms of my savour.

Try to guess which perspective I wrote from.

No comments:

Post a Comment