Thursday 11 March 2021

Week 6 reflection

 This week I did a lot of thing such a swimming practice, learning such as maths, literacy, inquiry, and RE (Religious Education) ECT. Not only that today is a pool party and tomorrow is the semi finals for the swimming contestants which I am included in.

The things I enjoyed this week were chatting with my mate, swimming, and doing my work with my mates and seeing what happenened when we got a question wrong because it was hilrious to see them rage at the fact they got the question wrong.

Something I found challenging was swimming because although I made it in dosen't mean that I'm good at doing the strokes.

I have worked on my goals by watching videos at home to help expand my learning tremendously.

The Values of Mercy means to show mercy and integrity towards your friends and others. I have shown this by always helping my friends with anything their unsure of.

I am looking forward to learning and expand my knowledge even more and chilling and playing with my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment