Tuesday 5 May 2020

My Book Report

The past few weeks my brother and I have been writing book reports. We having chosen a book and read through the chapters. We have done this a extra work during qurantine and I enjoy it a lot because the book I chose is really intresting with major plot twist and exciting moments.

The book I have chosen is Black Panther The Young prince. I have chosen this book because it is intresting has a lot of cool and sad moments and is a fun intresting book to read. As I read the book I imagine the characters and what they would be like if I knew them.

I enjoy the book because of all the funny moments, sad moments and the awkward moments. The book has me hooked and makes me want to know everything as well aswondering what it would be like in that world.

I really enjoy writing these book reports and I can't wait to find out whats next.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you imagine the characters so vividly in your mind Roman, that is what a good book should do for the reader.
    Who is the author and is your book part of a series?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Roman N , My name is Maya I go to paroa school Grey mouth. WOW I am so impressed on how this book review layed off. I also love a book with mixed emotions , sad , happy and amazing. This sounded like a great book and would love to see and hear more about them in the future.

    Thanks , Maya

    ReplyDelete