Thursday 5 March 2020

My Heart Art


A few weeks ago my class and I did heart art but the background and the foreground was checkers.  The colour on the inside of the heart had to be different than the colour on the outside of the art. What I found challenging was colouring in the squares, it was time consuming it hurt my wrist and I had to sharpen the pencil alot. What I found fun was how rewarding it was when you finish and doing the black outlines.
At the start we first drew our hearts then after that we did a checker lines all over the page. Then after that we had to colour in the background of the foreground (the heart) I satrted with the heart then moved on to the background then after that I finished with my black outlines. I found it entertaining and I really enjoy the outcome of my art












No comments:

Post a Comment