Wednesday 11 March 2020

Confession Poem

A couple of days ago my class and I partook in poem writing but instead of normal poems we wrote confession poems which confesses one of our secrets.
 What helped us write our poems format was inspired by William whom wrote a confession and used his layout as an example.
 His example helped us with the oredering of the words and format to put them in.

What I found challenging was find a good non-serious confession to confess about.
I had settled on when I spilt juice on the carpet.
What I found enjoyable was the reilef of getting that confession of my chest.
What I also found enjoyable was seeing everyone elses confession.

I found this very fun and challenging and was very relieving to me.

1 comment:

  1. kia ora Roman,
    it must of been really enjoyable to write about spilling juice on the carpet.Great work keep it up.

    ReplyDelete