Thursday 29 August 2019

Mahi Tahi/Taste Test

This Mahi Tahi was the taste test. We were presented with different foods. we were set out into groups of four or more.
This was all about teaching the students about Integrity risk-taking and stepping out of our comfort zone.
We used our sense of smelling and tasting while eating some foods we haven´t eaten before.
We had to co-operate with each other. One blindfolded person ate the food while describing it to the other blindfolded. It was extremely fun and very hot but in general, was totally worth it in my eyes.


What's your least favorite food?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Roman,
    It's been long since I've commented on one of your posts. Yes our curiosity may tend to over exaggerate when It comes to new things or changes. But I love how you were reflecting on what you did. And my least favourite food is blue cheese and rice - I'd rather survive on rice other than blue cheese if you ask me. Thank you for replying to my comment.
    Yours sincerely,
    Ruby-Rhain

    ReplyDelete