Friday 1 June 2018

My Goal Setting

Today I'm going to talk about my goals that I'm useing for the week. My goal that i had in mind is my vocabulary (which is a depper feature goal). What I've done is try to us more intense words over the week. For example i was writing a metapor for my Mum and used words like expensive, lusciuos irriesitable. I also need to work on my vocabulary a bit more for example i didn't use it that much in most of my other story like i was writing a story about a tiger samuria where i only used words that everyone uses in there every day life like helped, brave, and smashed.


My second goal is a surface feature goal which is punctuation. The the reason i want to work on this topic is because i don't really use my full stops, speach marks and elpises. For example one i did not do so well we were doing free writing and I bearly use my punctuation. I also want to work on making my storys make sence.



No comments:

Post a Comment